It is an effort to stay positive when people around you aren’t. I personally make it a game to stay positive. I am getting pretty good at it.
Hell, I am awesome at it!!
That proverbial glass that is either half empty or half full? I read it somewhere that we are missing an important point…
The glass can be refilled!!
Anyways, enough of the exclamations for the moment. I found a list that the Purpose Fairy put together and figured I would share-with my own flair.
- You gotta focus on your wants– to actually sit and dwell on what you don’t want is just going to bring you more of that thing you don’t want. That is how the Universe works. So concentrate on your end result of WHAT YOU WANT and do not waiver.
- You gotta know that every problem comes with a positive finish-If you do it right and consciously know that whatever problem you have, once solved, will lead to something learned?That right there will keep me in line.
- YOU ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS!! I have said this over and over again in this blog and now it is said once again. You are a watcher of what goes on but you are not the thoughts that go on in your head.
- Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude-You gotta bathe in it, immerse yourself in it, thank everything and everyone around you for being part of your reality. You gotta be grateful for what you have in your life. It’s like a snowball. The more you show gratitude, the more you will have to be grateful for.
- No such things as coincidences and stuff– Everything that happens to you is on purpose. Whatever happens to you should not be labeled but just accepted and experienced…then wait for the further good that comes into your life. We are here to thrive and the Universe is here to help.
- Perfection is futile. Striving for perfection leads to stress and frustration. Plus being perfect leaves no room for improvement and I am all about constantly improving myself.
- Resistance is ludicrous. You as well as pretty much everything around us is an open system meaning that we thrive off each other. Resisting that means you will not grow. You want to grow don’t you? Granted what you are enduring may not be pleasant but keeping #2 from this list in mind means that you are still growing…assuming you are not resisting.
- Can you always be present? This means not worrying about anything in the past or future. Keeping in mind #3 with your thoughts that can know nothing but the past and the future as it is constantly referring to one of those two things, the present is the place to be!!
There was a just a few pointers the can help you live a more positive and rewarding life.
If there is anything you would like to add or just want to say hello, please comment below. I would love some shares to spread the word, as well. And hey! While you are at it, sign up for my newsletter so you can get your O-Y-L articles straight to your mailbox?