“The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.” ~ Wayne Dyer. I think that says a lot.
4. You are not a victim of the world. Instead of reacting to a situation, respond to it. Be aware of your feelings to the situation before you respond. This will put you in control of yourself and better able to control your next actions.
5. You find yourself in solitude. I looove being by myself. As a matter of fact, the first step to solitude is that you have to like yourself. If you like yourself, you will never be lonely.
6. Rejection makes you stronger. There is a lot to say about someone who has dealt with rejection than someone who got everything they wanted out of life. You are a stronger person wen you have followed your heart and intuition and made something happen for yourself despite the odds.
7. Self worth cannot be verified by others. If you are constantly and consistently looking outside yourself for validation, you will never be happy. We are all different and see things in different ways so trying to please everyone else is futile. Just worry about yourself. It will all be wonderful.
8. You don’t attract what you want in your life, you attract what you are. This one hit me pretty hard. It says a lot. In a lot of different applications. You have to be what you want to attract before it comes to you. Yep, that is how the Universe works.
9. There are no limits to what you can achieve –you are a no-limit person. It’s that simple. Get rid of your own limitations and the world is yours.
10. “Heaven on earth” is a choice you must make, not a place you must find. Another profound one for me. We should realize that happiness is not a destination but a state of mind.
11. No need to stress over everything. We are not here to try to control everything. If you try to resist something you do not prefer that thing will persist. Just let the thing flow by. Enjoy things. Don’t concentrate and fret on what you don’t like.
12. All that you need is already within you. That pretty much states it all. Just look inside yourself.
13. There is no end to personal growth. I don’t know why or how, but I KNOW that I will never stop learning, never stop experiencing. I am grateful for that knowing. If you have stopped growing, you have stopped living.
14. Be realistic, expect miracles. Realize that you are an unawakened soul, divine and precious. Then you will awaken, then you will truly live.
15. Follow your heart and you will be successful. Just do what you love to do which means you will Be. Then all will come to you.
I hope you enjoyed these. They are not mine, obviously but I wanted to share them as they had an impact on me. The article was first on PurposeFairy.com.
Also on a slightly different bend of mind, I would like to give you this free e-book compliments of Dr Mark Waldman called 10 Mind Blowing Discoveries About the Human Brain! Will be posting more about him and his work later on as I am reading/summarizing his book called How God Changes your Brain.
As usual, I welcome any comments or questions.