This will be my last post in this ‘series’ and here are the links from all of them if you want to go back and read or reflect on any of them. Reading through these will help you live a life of self growth and self improvement because you will have a better idea of how the ‘nuts and bolts’ of the Universe work.
- New Help for the New Year
- What is You threshold and how to raise it
- Chaos and entropy is your friend
- Flourishing in chaos and entropy
- More chaos and a controller
- Your map and your responsibility
- How to really flourish
- A new essential habit
- The Detached Universe
In the last post, my last point of interest was this: You give the things in your life meaning. And you have the power to change that meaning. That is if you are conscious enough to do it.
With your old programming-you know the programming where everything is already recorded in your head how you will react? The old programming that comes from the beliefs that have been instilled in you from your parents and your teachers and anyone else in your life that had an impact on you in your development years? The possibly even present programming that you get from watching mainstream television telling you how you should feel and what you should care about? That programming?
Can you pull back that veil of crap that you think you need to think and think for yourself? Can you look at everything RIGHT NOW without being tainted by your subconscious?
That’s right, if you are NOT stuck using your old programming where you automatically assign meaning to something, then it’s your choice what you make it mean.
What this means is that you create your own reality. What this means is that you will be more creative and will make forward motion in your life as in being a dissipative system in this Universe. Because you are not limited anymore. Limiting beliefs. SELF-limiting beliefs.
What this means is that you will have a lower boundary to the amount of suffering you will consciously endure in your life.
Being conscious not only means you will choose meaning but also that you can choose the way you respond.
Why would someone who is consciously living want to respond in a way that is anything other than happiness and inner peace?
So to be conscious, you have several things you need to do. This list includes, but is not limited to..
- Be here now. Not worrying about future or dreading the past. Just being here in the present moment. Enjoy life and be grateful about right now.
- Meditate. You can look here or wherever but find the time to start clearing your mind and finding your inner self. The sooner you start the better off you will be.
- Use Holosync to help you get to your conscious state. The amount of happy humans from using Holosync is really staggering. I have used it and have been very happy with my results.
This whole series was inspired by the works of Bill Harris who is the founder of Centerpointe Research Institute and creator of the Holosync program which can help your mental, spiritual and emotional health. Holosync is very affordable and also offers a 365 day unconditional money back guarantee if not completely satisfied, of which I assure you will be. So give it a shot. Don’t you want to be conscious again?
If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I would also appreciate a share and positive comments if you have the time.