To be your best life, you have to be yourself.
Check this out:
“Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in SantaClause. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe inyour dreams. If you don’t, who will?” ~ Jon Bon Jovi
- Wherever you are, make peace with it. To resist what you are going through will just make your life harder. Accept what is happening to you so you can then change it. Yes, you can only change the situation if you have the power to do it. If you are giving all your power to the situation by resisting, you will never get anywhere.
- Life will never give you more than you can take even if you don’t think you can. What you were dealt is for a reason. For you to grow. It may not be something you can see right now, but it is meant to be. There is no such thing as accidents.
- In yourself you must trust. You have everything you need inside of you to take on life. And to master it. Being a magnificent child of God does have its advantages.
- Forget about the past. Your life starts right now. Everything that happened before that is in the past and you do not have to hold on to that. Look forward and conquer.
- Forgiveness is what you must also conquer...in yourself. Like #4 and forgetting means also forgiving. If you don’t forgive, you cannot forget. Anything that happened in your past cannot help you and can hurt you if you don’t let out go.
- Protect your mind. You will have to be diligent about your thoughts. Thoughts are very powerful so if you are not thinking the right ones, you will not be happy with your life. Assure yourself that you are enough. Make sure you watch what thoughts are coming out of your head. You are not your thoughts and once you can see and control those nasty little buggers, you will soon be happier.
- Your life starts right now. You can create your life from right now. You are reborn every second and if you are not collecting the past, you will never get old. Make sense? Be grateful that you can start over again and again. Looking forward is a gift. Use it.
- Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. To appreciate what you have no matter what it is paramount. No matter what it is is going to shape you into the person you are supposed to be. Be thankful that you can experience and grow and expand.
- Can’t stop. You have to always have forward motion and never give up to gain momentum to become the human you are meant to be. If you give up a.k.a. stopping then you have to start again and then gaining momentum will be difficult. Think about how far you have come already and be grateful that you have and know that you did it. You did. So keep it going.
I borrowed this concept post loosely from Michelle Levynn at enrichingyourmind.com. The site is a capture page for a product called ThoughtElevators of which I cannot endorse as I do not know anything about it except what I saw on her page. But I liked the message she sent to me so I wanted to pass that on to you. It resonated with me and I am sure you will also find enriching.
I am actually thinking of going deep into many of these 9 points because I have much more to say about many of them.
But that is another day and another post. So stay tuned.
If you did like what you read and gained something from it, let me know if the comments and kindly share it with others so we can we can ALL help each other.